Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tuesday Inspiration

Why Tuesday? The way I figure it, Tuesday is the day when we’re no longer bathing in the afterglow of last weekend but next weekend still feels too far away! “Tuesday Inspiration” is anything that helps to chase away the midweek blues... 


If you haven't already guessed, I'm a big fan of literary and philosophical quotes! This quote actually reminds me a lot of something my Mum always says (they always say the best things, don't they?). According to her, it's not what happens to you in life that matters, but how you choose to deal with what happens to you.

Sometimes in my classes, I ask my students to concentrate not on finding happiness, love or strength externally, but to go deep within themselves to find it. In doing this, it is possible to understand that everything we need to achieve our full potential is already inside us and that the real challenge lies in overcoming the barriers of fear and attachment that hold us back.

Wishing you an inspirational Tuesday,

*Little Lotus*  


No comments:

Post a Comment