Friday 9 March 2012

Yoga by the Sea

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a few pictures from one of our classes down at Yoga by the Sea at Bondi Icebergs, Sydney (taken late last year). At Yoga by the Sea we aim to help our students experience 'the natural soundscape, refreshing breeze and waves of oceanic energy' that 'enhance the harmonisation of mind, body and soul with the elements' and I feel like these photos demonstrate exactly how we do that!





When I reflect on these photos it always strikes me how lucky I am to be able to teach in such a beautiful location. It's not uncommon during our classes to see dolphins or whales or for the ocean to give you a sneaky splash when you least expect it! As Yoga by the Sea founder and owner, Sasha, always says, "when we say Yoga by the Sea, we mean it - no false advertising here!".


Click here for the Yoga by the Sea class schedule.


Wishing you a happy Friday!


*Little Lotus*

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos! still doesnt do this beautiful area and the great classes justice! was just wondering where you did your yoga teacher training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, they are amazing photos aren't they! To answer your question: I attend Nature Care College - I actually still have a few courses to finish off but the process of learning how to be a teacher is amazing and I would love to do further training when I graduate. Here's a link, in case youw ant to check it out :) http://naturecare.com.au/

    ReplyDelete